Thursday, May 16, 2013

5 Things That Secretly Make Me Super Happy

Well now, it's not exactly a secret anymore and I know this is random but, I just felt like making a happy list - because my morning plans were pushed later today and I had tea and had time to thank God for random happy things, haha!

1. When people think I'm an athlete or dancer, etc...


I have to hide my kilig face when people ask because NO, I am not an athlete and I am definitely not a dancer! There's a quote like that, I think. The greatest pleasure in life is being able to do what people say you cannot do - that also includes being able to trick people into thinking such! See, I'm the purple girl in the middle, wearing the volleyball jersey that isn't mine. Heehee.

2. Getting lots page views or comments on a blog :D

Or when people tell me that they love reading my blogs or that they can relate to this and that... or that they subscribed to the hidden e-mail thing. I get so, so awkwardly happy because it's one of my many secret dreams to be a writer! Shh... don't judge me.

3. Being super busy and stressing over worthwhile projects


My good friends know that I can't do nothing or be too chill - I have to have something going on. It's horrible, really but, I love it. I love good stress! The type that makes you bone tired but, heart happy. I'm sure many people are like this: they complain a lot along the way about all the hassles they have to go through for certain things but in truth, they wouldn't trade it in for the chill life.

BUT HEY.

This doesn't go for everything, okay? I'm not sadistic and I don't like emotional stress. Just the happy, healthy kind.

4. My Tiny Room/ Pseudo - Studio


I have the smallest room in the house that was once super tight because of my bed which used up all the space until I finally decided to sell it. I never needed a bed to sleep anyway! Haha, just kidding. Now, I have this little pretend - studio where I can make a big mess on the floor (or my cute Php 88.00 rubber mat that I randomly bought at Saizen) and stick things on the wall and stuff. Once my mom says anything that even slightly resembles an OKAY, I am going to paint the walls of my room - happy colors so that it makes me even happier than it already does!

5. Getting things WITHOUT having to work too hard

Forgive my horrible computer drawing skills, this was a random not - for - anything... thing. But, anyway. I always want to get better, be it at school or as a performer or whatever but, I imagine insta-results. However, I secretly love those rare times when we are spared from seriously hard work!

For example:
a. Getting a high grade even if you just shotgunned the whole test
b. When God magically plants a design in your mind. No sweat!
c. Giving the correct answer even if it was a total guess

There are many more moments like that - which I love BUT, I've learned that it's not good to be so spoiled. How will we handle tougher situations in life when we're so used to the easy route? As they say, "smooth seas don't make skillful sailors".  I have high respect for hard workers and everyday, I try to be one myself. Emphasis on the word TRY. Because as much as I love those awesome lucky moments and even if I don't want to work hard, I know that in this life I will have to. :)

---------------------------------------------

I may or may not have done this to remind myself not to let the stress of _____ get to me.

Either way... have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment