Friday, May 3, 2013

The Punta Fuego Gang

After a gazillion cancelled trips with the barkada, we finally decided to push through with our half - baked Punta Fuego plan on Labor Day. Even if we were an hour behind schedule and we forgot so many things... and food, gas, toll and everything else was sort of bahala na, WE HAD THE BEST DAY EVER.

It just goes to show that all you really need is the right company.

And I doubt I'm ever gonna get tired of being with these guys. :)

They're the people that got me through high school,
that make me look forward to random parties I wouldn't normally attend,
that are good with spending a whole night just watching That's So Raven,
that automatically assume the responsibility of taking certain people home,
and that respect me enough to delete curse words from their vocab when they're in my house.
HAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations on our 2nd summer trip!

Now, let's pray we all grow up to be very wealthy so that, we can book Europe trip for all our future families. <3





I still don't understand why the boys duct taped their hands to the bottles....





I love my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment