Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Weekend: Day Two


1. My Saturday started off with the last event for JMA KIDS: our long awaited food session! :) We taught them to make pizza rolls and graham balls. They enjoyed a lot and the day ended with everyone happily tired but, really fulfilled. 

2. I dated myself at Third Cup Cafe afterwards. Needed it. I had around two hours for myself. Felt great.


3. At around 2pm, my friend Tim picked me up and, for the second time, we went to Wanderland. Haha. Pretty good day. I painted a twig!!

My ultimate favorites were Lewis Watson, BP Valenzuela, Augustana and... okay fine... Kid Cudi was alright. Hahaha. Although I didn't understand a word he said! Haha.


3. The night ended with these two. Carla and Nigel. Plus Carla's cousin Ren. And out of nowhere, we went to ADHOC to support our org, haha. In our Wanderland getups, we marched into the SMX convention center and spent the next hour enjoying and saying hi to the world, despite how tired we all were, and we finally headed home at around 2am. I think. Haha.

And although today didn't turn out as great as I had hoped, there is... hope. Haha. Today, I will work hard. Or at least try to. After the last past two days, I think I'm left with no choice. Haha. But, ok fine. Time to hit to drawing board!

Have a pleasant Sunday evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment