Saturday, April 25, 2015

Happy Weekend: Day One

"The illusion of happy-chillness has been shattered. Time to act accordingly."

That's what I said in my last blog... but, before that, I sort of made a commitment to chillage. We're prepping for our finals, yes. Work is piling up and in a few days, I'll probably be tempted to complain about everything again. Or, I probably will. However, I learned a lesson from some classmates of mine.

See, some of them who live in the provinces like to go home on weekends. They work four to five days a week. Sometimes six. And after that? They go home to their families and rest. Breathe. Sleep. They prepare for the next week of hell that is to come. Hahaha.

I kind of like that idea. Weekends are supposed to be for resting, right? Right.

So, yeah. Yay!

Please allow me this small happiness of, well, still having glimpses of summer. This weekend's off to a good start thanks to an afternoon of super hot but, fun construction on site and Asaphil's Craft dinner to end the day! Weehee.





So, yes. I guess I'm just blogging because of this strange post-dinner happy bug that seemed to have affected us all. Haha. Ha. Okay.

(Thank you to Erka for the photos hihihi)

You know, stuff like this make me wonder why we choose to put ourselves through so much stress. Why do we push ourselves so much? ...when we all know that it really is so much better to just... not do that.

Okay, cool. I'm watching Grey's Anatomy now too and she just said this:

"Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? ...because it feels so good when I stop."

:)

There you have it, I guess.

Goodnight, everyone. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment