Sunday, April 19, 2015

Someone Fix Me

Because I know I can do so much better than this. :(

Maybe it's because I've realized that you really don't have to prove anything to any prof or person or anyone in general.

Or because I know that you'll still make it in life even if you're no longer the best or if you no longer have the unos to back up your claims to actually have a little talent.

Or because I would rather go to the beach and sleep under the stars instead of doing my work and not sleeping at all.

Or because I take comfort in the fact that I'm technically not supposed to stress myself out at all - those are doctor's orders which I disobey 24/7 - so, given the choice between pushing and sleeping, I choose the latter. Health first, right?

So many excuses.
Too many.

Well, it's about time life gave me what I deserved. The illusion of happy-chillness has been shattered. Time to act accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment