Friday, December 27, 2013

It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn


What a year.

Shake It Out by Florence + The Machines is my song for myself at the moment.

This Christmas, I feel, was filled with the entire spectrum of emotions - so much love and so much pain. So much sorrow and so much gratitude. It was a happy - sad holiday. Life hasn't exactly been that easy for a lot of people but, I realized that that's okay. That's life.

2013 is almost over and I'm thankful for the awesome & horrible year that it was. I'm thankful for the the countless pain - filled moments as well as all of those that were just filled with love.

Pain. Change. Growth. Choices. Tears. Joy.
Thank God for the year.

But, it's time to look ahead.

I wanna be excited for life again.
I wanna be genuinely happy again.
I wanna love life the way I used to,
And live life with the passion I once had.

I guess this is my I'm - gonna - change - my - life - again song.

Because that's what I plan to do.

In 2014, things are gonna get better.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment