Monday, June 16, 2014

What Makes Me Happy: Stationery!!!


Guess what I'm spending most of my money on? Haha, of course. Stationery sets! I found these cute stuff at Target - so when I get to visit other stores, I'm pretty sure I'll be adding a lot more to my collection of cute envelopes & gift cards that I will probably never use. Ever. Hahaha.

It's such a great feeling - to find something that brings back the spark of an old love, something that reminds you of the passion you once had and something that inspires you to keep on. And if there's anything that makes me excited to my core and giddy all over, it's the Stationery Products section of any store. Hihihihi.

It's pens and papers and notebooks and greeting cards and envelopes and colors and art and washi tape and and good design and everything on the Office Supplies list at MUJI!!!

Aaaaah I cannot wait to bask in the smell of new, never-been-used (and will-probably-never-be-used) stationery sets!

Yay I love life!

No comments:

Post a Comment