Thursday, March 14, 2013

Why I Love My Little Brother


Dear Timo,
There are so many things I want to tell you. Things I want to thank you for and stuff. Cheesy stuff. But, I also want the entire world to know. :)

1. You're on of the people I can be totally weird with. You know what I mean... like that time we caught each other dancing by ourselves in the stairs HAHA Or how we speak British in Greenhills or whatever mall and wonder if the people around us think we're legit. HAHA Or that time we pretended to be tourists in Greenhills. Hahaha. We could spend a whole did in a place we've been to a thousand times and it'd still be fun cause... yknow. We're together <3 Hahaha ok next...

2. You were such an interesting kid. See what I mean by looking at the following photos:



This was when you fell while walking on a rope at Camp Explore.


You at Boracay.


You at a furniture store, holding a "Thank you for not sitting" sign.


You at the ballroom of Mandarin Hotel during one of mom's shows.


Mom just found you one day... like that! Hahaha.

3. I also just want you to know that you have so, so much potential. I always tell you that I'm excited for you because I know that you're gonna be great. You are great. And no matter what happened to you in the past, or no matter how many struggles life threw at you, I still believe that. 


This was you in your first swimming competition. Yes, that tiny boy was you and all those big boys were your opponents. Aaaaaaaand... you won. HAHA Just sharing because I'm proud and because it proves my point.

You're great. :)

4. Whenever I feel bad about my artworks, I go to you and you tell me that it's nice and then I don't feel so bad anymore. Hohoho!

Kidding aside though, you really do have a specific way of making me feel better about... everything. And I want to thank you for that.

5. Among the three of us, you're the best cook. Hahaha! I love it when you experiment in the kitchen because you always come up with random yummy stuff like your marshmallow fluff, your queso de bola chips, your smores... and Ate Gab and I appreciate all those things very, very much. YOU SHOULD REALLY COOK MORE OFTEN!!

6. YOU HAVE AN AWESOME VOICE OKAY. I hate to break it to you but, your bathroom isn't sound proof. :) So there are times when I just stick my ear on your door to listen to you because it seems that your bathroom is the only place where you can sing with all your heart... so yeah, you should really sing more, brother. :)

7. One of my favorite things about us is the power we have to memorize entire movies. So, there are always random movie lines that pop up in our conversations.

8. Your mole is beautiful, okay? Don't you dare have it removed!!!

9. Even if I seem annoyed, I kinda love it when you just enter and tell us to go to mom's room to bond. You're the one that treasures family bonding the most and based on that, I can already see the future. You will be a good dad. :)

10. You're also wayyyy too obsessed with random bits and pieces of information! But, it's cool how you're interested in all those National Geographics, Discovery Channel blah blah blah... which leads me to the next thing...

11. I KNOW YOU LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU SAVED MY LIFE :) I will never forget the time you oh so bravely sucked the venom from my ankle when I got bitten by a snake. It was the funniest thing in the world and yet, it was... magical. :) HAHA JOKE.

12. You're my fitness/ swimming coach and I wanna thank you for always pressuring me/ encouraging me to stay fit despite the fact that when you're on your 30th lap, I'm only on my tenth. HAHAHA

13. This is a very obvious one... I envy your eyelashes. And so do all the gay barbers in the world. HAHAHA

14. You're actually very generous. When you know how much we want something... you'll give it. Thank you for the Melty Kiss hehehe I love youuu.

15. You double as my kuya. HAHA And I secretly love it. :))

16. You're so gwapo. :> You look so much better than Daniel Padilla and the sweetest person ever. Super thoughtful with gifts, etc. And your future girlfriend is the luckiest girl in life.

17. You have the biggest heart in the world. I know because I've seen it so many times throughout the years. Tim, you're so nice. And I'm trying really hard not to tear up because you're right in front of me and the reason why I'm rushing and not talking to you right now is because I have a few minutes left because the wifi in this stupid coffee shop lasts only for one hour and dkfaskfjaskfjaskld yeah.

You mean a lot to me, Timo. I cannot even explain it in words. I hope you know that.

Happy Birthday Timo!

And even if you're already 17...

You'll always be my little brother.

Love you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment