Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Touchdown, LA


One of the things that amuses me so much is the fact that switching time zones allows you relive a few hours.

If someone asks me what I was doing on June 10, 2024, 9:04 PM, I'll have two answers. (Well not exactly but, please just ride with me and don't ruin my happiness haha.)

So on June 10, 9:04 PM, I was boarding the plane.

And now, it's June 10, 9:04 PM and I'm in LA, in a car, on the way to what's gonna be my home for a month.

Life is pretty cool that way.

And right now, it feels like we're speeding through the SLEX. But no, that's pretty far away from here.

Here's to this much needed trip - a complete change of scenery, an opportunity to bond with family, to think and to rekindle my once-blazing fire for life. It's gonna be a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment